I am Giulio Rossetti, after a BS, an MS and a PhD in Computer Science I am currently an Assistant Professor at the University of Pisa.
I am a member of the Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Laboratory (KDD-lab in short) a joint research team that connects the Computer Science Dept. of the University of Pisa and the ISTI-CNR (Italian National Research Council)
Starting from 2015 I organise an international workshop called “DyNo: Dynamics in Networks”. For more information on the past editions check the official website!
On this pages, you can find links to my papers, talks and software. Moreover, if you want to be updated on my activities just add me on Research Gate, Linkedin and/or give a look to my Google Scholar page.
Conferences and Workshops I’m organising
Consider submitting your works to the following venues
- DyNo-2018: 4th International workshop on
“Dynamics in and of Networks”
@ ASONAM 2018, Barcelona
- OSNED-2018: 1st International Workshop on
“Online Social Networks and Media: Network Properties and Dynamics”
@The Web Conference 2018, Lyon
2018 Publications Updates
- New Journal paper accepted!
Towards the Dynamic Community Discovery in Decentralized Online Social Networks. In: Journal of Grid Computing, Forthcoming.
- New Demo paper accepted!
NDlib: a python library to model and analyze diffusion processes over complex networks. In: WWW '18 Companion: The 2018 Web Conference Companion, Forthcoming.
- DyNetx: Dynamic Network analysis library 0.2.0 released on Github, pypl, and readthedocs!
- NDlib: Network Diffusion library 4.0.1 released on Github, pypl, and readthedocs!
- NDlib-Rest: rest service for NDlib released on Github!
- NF1: measure to evaluate of communities over ground truth partitions released on Github!