Hi, my name is Giulio and I am a Researcher at the National Research Council of Italy.
I am a member of the Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Laboratory (KDD-lab in short) a joint research team that connects the Computer Science Dept. of the University of Pisa, the Science and Technologies Institute “A. Faedo” (ISTI-CNR), and Scuola Normale Superiore.
My research activities center on modeling and studying complex (social) networks, with a focus on:
- dynamics of/on networks (e.g., topological dynamics, epidemics, opinion dynamics);
- feature-rich graph modeling (e.g., node/edge attributed graphs);
- high-order social interactions (e.g., hypergraphs analysis of online discussions).
And with applications to:
- polluted information environments (e.g., Echo Chambers);
- cognitive network science;
- migration studies;
- and more…
Here, you can find links to my publications and software.
2022 Publications Updates
- Pansanella, V., Milli, L., & Rossetti, G. (2022). Modeling Algorithmic Bias in Opinion Dynamics: Simplicial Complexes and Evolving Network Topologies. Applied Network Science journal (to appear)
- Citraro, S., Vitevitch, M. S., Stella, M., & Rossetti, G. (2022). Feature-rich multiplex lexical networks reveal mental strategies of early language learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:2201.05061.